Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Not-so-well-planned Sat

I realized it rains more often nowadays. Is the monsoon season coming?
Something pissing me off just now, I have to ask friend out to cool myself from anger.
Well, doesn't really worth my energy to be angry on such a small matter right?

I've been craving for beer so much! Yet I missed out the chance to drink my lung out. Ended up occupying myself with movies. Suppose to hang out with JoEn on a Sat night. Bad things happened, she met an accident (terrible ones) which we left no choice but to cancel the plan very last min. Tried calling others out but guess they were too busy with their own stuff.
Lucky thing to have friends around you, they are always the best =).
Called Sindee and she told me she's heading out to Alive.

So here I am with her.
Dee it's alright for what happened on that night, I still love you! *muaks xoxo*

The birthday girl and Dee's friend (sorry I'm bad at names)
Actually I wasn't prepared and told that it's a club with live band.
I thought it is just a normal drinking place which they have live band singing.
So without thinking twice, I wore my sandals and head to @live, great huh?!
Well, not too bad after all! I'm the 'unique' ones =p
I'm just trying to make myself sounds better.

The live band, heard they are from Thai.
Guys are good looking and girls are sizzling hot!
Dee took this pic for me! Finally she improve her skill in taking pic! Something to be proud of huh?
Anyway, she has been real busy the whole night with her baby phone.
It is quite nice overall. Somehow something happened after the party, almost lost my phone, but lucky me, managed to find my 'cacat-ed' phone back.

Logging off, xoxo

No comments: