Sunday, October 24, 2010

Singapore Trip

It's end of the week, Sunday. Although I'm not working tomorrow, but somehow I have this Monday blue symptoms which I have no idea why. Probably I have to make up my mind real soon that where and when I gonna start my work. Honestly, I really enjoy my life right not till the extend that I don't feel like doing anything. But obviously, this is just something that will never come true. No matter how I will find myself a job! I need to eat anyway =p

Back to the topic, I went Singapore last weekend. It's a 5days 4nights trip. Really enjoyed myself alot through out the whole trip. Just that I'm sad that I don't have a nightlife over there. Thought I would drown myself with lots of alcohol. But it seems that I'm a good girl. (Nah!) Just because we're too tired to travel around n drink. The weather is killing us!

We took Tiger Airway, it's supposed to be later but somehow they changed the schedule that explain why we can only stayed till 3pm in Spore the last day.

I was flipping through the menu of Tiger Airway, and I found out something cool, the liquor is cheaper than the food! Sorry for being so shock, I'm still craving for beer right now. *Sigh!*

I totally forgot to take pictures of the hotel. We stayed at Bugis Hotel, it's nice, just that it's a little bit small.
The first 2 nights we managed to go out to grab some drinks, wasn't too used to the system and the exchange rate there. That explains my hold back on ordering beer, and it would be weird for drinking alot in front of people that you barely know. *I'm shy =p*

Clarke Quay a place which is full of people at night. It's a cool place other than the weather that is seriously terrible! I'm still sweating even though I sit under an air-conditioned place. =(

Pics for both nights, I'm too lazy to upload 1 by 1.

Went to Universal Studio on Sunday. Personally I think that it doesn't worth the money for what we had paid for it. But it's always a good experience. I'm still regret that I didn't go to the Universal Studio in Florida (United States). I heard it is the best among all!
Most of the rides in Spore are only available next year.

I love the fake bakery shop they have in Universal Studio, I always have a thing for bakeries n pastries. *yummy*

Sorry for the bad image of these pics, I'm cold after playing the water ride. I'm soaked wet.



Looking back at all these pics make me feel like planning the next destination for my holidays!
Anywhere would be good too, I've been traveling for the passed few weeks too. From Melaka to Penang to Singapore. What's next?

Logging off, xoxo =D

No comments: