Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spontaneous

I've been sick for few days. Even though it doesn't caused me to lie flat on my bed, but it's killing me softly! Medication with the combination of western and Chinese med doesn't help me much. Blame on my cravings. I couldn't stop myself from eating heaty stuff. Having bad sore throat to losing my voice and now coughing my lungs out. (I sounded like a croak ='( )

Hamfish brought me to eat 'guai lin gou' to hope that things get better.
One day Chelsie n I were chatting, we wanted to try something new. Saw something new named Levain, went to try it! I love the whole concept, would love hanging there again.
The pastries and the environment is what attract people to go there again n again. *hearts*
Would love to have a cup of coffee, but I didn't want to make my croak voice sound any worse (more like I didn't have the voice to talk much).

Me, I have no idea why do I look awful here! I guess it's the water retention that makes me look weird!

Went straight home right after some gossips. We were too tired to head for any other plans cause we were dead tired!

Finally I managed to get a pint of beer to cure my crave towards beer.
It's totally not enough, but oh well I shouldn't be abusing it since I'm still sick (just a little).
Went Library before we head for movie - Altitude.

I'm starting to work again this coming Monday. Hopefully everything's gonna be okay.
I must fully utilised my time that I left.
Monday blues and moody on a Sunday, there comes again.
Well, Hamfish said I would get used to it again.
Hope it's not that bad.

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: