Wednesday, February 2, 2011

cny around the corner

It's February and there comes all the chinese celebration.
When there's almost a week left before Chinese New Year, all my colleagues tend to be less motivated to work (since when we did =p). And so my lovely boss bought us cupcakes to cheer us up! they were pretty, but i did not eat them, heard from my colleagues that it was so sweet! Honestly, i prefer salty snacks than sweet, but obviously i do have times that i will crave for sweet things like pastries and gummy bears.

Cupcakes are from Wondermilk, one of the famous place for cupcakes (that is what i heard from others).
All decoration is changed from Christmas to CNY! Really love the CNY feels, red makes me happy =) Nonetheless, the bunny is cute! but the cutest i ever find? it's at the Jusco and Bukit Tinggi! they were smiling happily.
It was the last day for both of my little part timer colleagues. They are 4 years younger than me! and it makes me feel so old! can't imagine i can really hangout with small girls... and they are actually my brother's age! sometimes i feel it's better to hang out with ppl that's younger than u. not only they makes u feel younger in a way, but also i feel more comfortable and we have common topics =)
will definitely miss them while working (who i can bully and play with =D)
Had dinner with my uncle's family on a Monday! We had it in Pantai Seafood located at Kayu Ara. Eventually i feel it's alot of ppl for a Monday! Maybe because the place never get empty unless it's close i guess! We had lousang with my uncles! And what i saw is that even Indians do Lou Sang and never did i know that lousang is actually a Malaysia thingy.

Hongkie don't do that! hahaha! My sister told me that even this culture has spread to Australia. But it's only available in restaurant that's run by a Malaysian. And obviously it cost a bomb for that =) but oh well! it's only one year once! =D

it's funny that my aunty actually is a camera aware person! she smile for it and the others are busy ordering dishes *kekeke*
my sis, cousy and me! I miss hangout with them, but now what is stopping me from going out with them is my work *boohoo* they usually go shopping in the afternoon and i'm working my ass off in office =(
scare not, i'm sure i will be able to join them some day! and god knows that my cousin gonna start her working life very soon after her CLP! *evil laugh!*
sister is getting married end of this year and this time she came back, she was pretty busy! now i realised that getting married is not easy! Things to prepare is hell lots... ...
the yeesang is okay. never know how to differentiate one. as long as it's edible! and i'm not a person that mind my food alot unless it's REAL BAD!


prawn is freaking fresh! i still miss this alot when i look into this pic, awesome powesome i should say!
Dinner finished early as food come fast too! had another session of yumcha with my uncles as we say we needed dessert and here we go, to papa rich in ss15. Had a chit chat session with uncle, aunt and my cousins... nice catching up with them.

And since my babes who i have not been meeting them for quite some time... Joen and XX i had another session right away the yumcha session. thought of it i'm really a robot since i've been working the whole day, rush to dinner n 2 yumcha sessions and the next day gotta wake up early for work. Yaahooo =)

It's Tuesday and get to get off early. Went to Bangsar for a small shopping.. but before that, lunch at Delicious, since i wanted to get a nice dessert, i go for a light lunch. however turn out to be a bad one, they have nuts inside and i don't eat them =(

I've no idea why is he acting so grumpy, prob he's waiting too long for his food and i insist to take pic of him! hahahaa, can't blame girls for that! it runs in their nature =)

finally get to eat my dessert, banana pudding *yummylicious*

next we headed to midvalley for last min shopping! more like him shopping! kekeke
i'm waiting patiently and camwhoring out there while he's trying on clothes...
Since midvalley don't have much things we wanted, we headed to Pavilion without wasting more time... we're running out of time... gosh
Thought we would find more things here, but ended up? I bought more things than my Hamfish! hhahahaaha... sorry >.< i feel so guilty!

i'm here still waiting him to call me whether i'm gonna go salon for a hairwash!
can't imagine cny is just 1 day away! i know i won't be celebrating it like the previous years... due to the missing of my grandmother. but i believe that she's living in a better place with my grandpa taking care of her.

Happy cny to all my friends... muaks!


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: