Friday, April 11, 2008

as promise this post is just gonna be photos
however, my friend's connection is having problems
so not all of the pictures had upload...
so more to come of coz =)
poppy picture ~~

me n catherine !

okay okay ... this is random i might look weird... hahhah


it's kinda obvious i drank alcohol !
but definately not drunk

the girls that nite.
actually there are more. just that this is the gang that we usually hang out with =D


jenny, cat n me

right now, i'm so addicted to online shopping !
it's getting me so broke !
but everything seems to be very nicce to me !!
wahahahahha !
i shall post up what i got it from online next time
u all might be interested ! hohohoho
i think i shall sell out those clothes that i'm not wearing anymore !
because alot of it i just wore ONCE !
=.=

No comments: