Sunday, April 20, 2008

first tag
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
hopefully to be 28. i wanted to marry when only i'm able to support a family or at least my another half are willing to do so with me. not too late, cause late pregnancy is a NO-NO.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
there is no word that can express my love. although sometimes i might be sensitive, not understanding and being very demandind but truly deep inside i love u more than u ever know.

3. how many kids would you want in the future?
1 or 2 will be good enough

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
somewhere with no worries

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to wish all my dream come true =) (i'm very greedy)

6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
i'm not sure with this. there's many things i might be regret but i dunno what's the 'MOST' =)

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
everyone that is important to me

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
i will buy a car, 1 house, spend some for shoppings n investment for future

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
won't really confess but at least let him notice the appearance of myself =p

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
(a) sometimes crazy as me =p
(b) shopaholic just like me
(c) love foods.... just like me tooo !!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
able to afford our family expenses next time, love me lots ! (this is imp), care for me !

12. Which type of person do you dont like the most?
betrayal, kiamsiap, backstabber, liar n selfish

13. What is your ambition?
to be a rich girl ! =) weeeeeeeeee

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
when something that really hurts me

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
love ones.

16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
definately a YES

18. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
yes, which is doing assignment.

19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
my emoness of me !!! T_T

20. What is the thing u want the most right now?
A WONDERFUL DORAEMON - he can give me anything i wants T_T included money, cars n no worries !

2nd tagThe rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.List eight (8) random facts about yourself.Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)Let them know they’ve been tagged.

Fact no.1
I'm an emo girl.

Fact no.2
I loves money alot.

Fact no.3
I lose my temper very easy.

Fact no.4
I want to be tall and slim ! =p

Fact no.5
Hating people who thinks they are DAMN GREAT =.=

Fact no.6
Missing someone allottt ><

Fact no.7
I hates assignment

Fact no.8
I love fashion, yet i'm lazy to make up and dress up !

person i tagged:
1. ks
2. michelle
3. lwl

--------------------------------------------------
there's alot i wanna expresss !
because i'm so depress with what happened today.
not only because of 'tat' thing but also my stupid f-assignment !
this is the worst assignment i ever had !
although it's only 500 words !
but i don't even know what i should write and what should i do with it
no doubt i spend the whole night sitting infront of the computer
and for once ! i really fall asleep while i'm READING THE BOOK =.=
my dad saw me and he tot i'm weird and he look at me with this kind of eyes --> O_O <--

i wanted my holiday so much.
please..... just let me have my rest
but i gotta tell myself can't !
cause up coming week right after my pretty-ful holiday i will have tons of things coming to me !
SIGH !

my blog will update very soon !
more pics coming after....

now... i shall sleep.

No comments: