Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i don't have much to update about.
but maybe some pics that i take from poppy and i will update those pics later on =p
hehehee

i finished the bullfighting drama.
i won't say it's suupppeerrr nice.. but at least it make me watch non stop !
hahahaa... because i cannot resist lengchai n yeng chai.
*i sound like a pervert*

tonite i'll be going to my friend's farewell thingy.
it's not that she's leaving to somewhere far or something
it's just that she get through the astro talent quest
hahahaha.
i hope she can got what she want though.

because she sings really well
hahahaha.. even me, thinks that her voice touch me ! =p

i'm going to upload some photo in the next post =)
ciao ciao.
tonite i will need to start doing my assignment ><
it's a group.... i'm ddyyiinnngggg

No comments: