Friday, April 4, 2008

I planned to blog early than this
but something came out
which is an arguement with my mum
or maybe should i say i got a scolding session with my mum?
because it's been a long time since i never fight back to my mum ><

oh well, just forget about the bad things... hopefully everything's gonna be alright tomorrow

just wanna share some picture
i've went yumcha with my gang of girl friends at Beans today

simone's

sue ann's

this sausage is really nice =)

mine ! hahahha i've been craving this for quite some time

me n mone =p

dunno why i just love to kiss my friends ! wahahaha

mone n sue


Sue ann... at 1st she's very happy... but because the 'KENT' keep on bugging n she's sad with it


n last... the picture of 3 of us... (dee nvr join us cause she just do her facial and she say it doesn't looks good)



i hope my mum accept my apology !!!
ish ish ><

i've learnt something today
i shall change my attitude of talking
my dad say i shall change
cause i'm freaking rude
and i think that's the reason why i kena scold ler... sigh...
why issit never-ending problems flying to me ?

and i wonder when can i get rid of it ?!

oh nooo~~~

No comments: