Monday, April 21, 2008

DAMN BIS !!!!

yeah man ! i'm going to start my post like this !
u won't know how frus am i !
this is the 1st time i did my assignment starting of the day till 12 !
u never know how it feelll...
because this assignment is only 500 words !
bloody-hell right ?
this is the worst essay i ever write !
and somemore i can't guarantee my assignment is perfect !
wth....


------------------------
yesterday happened something really bad.
it is hurting i should say.
but it's over.
my friend said : just leave it and go ...... we should learn to put things down easily.
sometimes i'm really glad that i have this kind of friends around me.
sometimes it's not the trust that i don't have on 'him'
it's just that i'm being geram and i still mind about what had happened.
something that said by my friend is right.
i did wrong and so did he.
so what's the point of keep thinking of it ?
time will heal everything =D

i'm free starting tomorrow !
anything ? just give me a call ! i shall be out !
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: