Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

it's earth hour yesterday
at 1st us *me n mone* wanted to go cineleisure, but i guess it's way too far for me =p
so we just head to pyramid !


a pic simone and me ! *simone gonna hate me for this*

we went to starbucks just to chill out with her
so we brought our own mags and also books to read !
but obviously that 1 hour (8.30-9.30) we wouldn't able to do anything except chatting !
since starbucks off their lights
but they are having this 20% discount during that hour !
hahahaha =p

mone's on the left mine on the right
thanks to this i wasn't able to sleep early last nite

after that, lights were on!!

me

simone n her lovely phone


simone posing with my some choco drink


obviously when she starts to pose, i will pose as well =p


lastly it's just a pic of us before leaving pyramid
and we head to williams for supper !
kekekeke, i still think the cheese naan over there is the best !

No comments: