Friday, March 20, 2009

mummys

it's friday evening, and surprisingly i'm still in the library !
hahahaa, it's amazing how i stay in lib for fri!
it's because i have no class and i won't purposely come to college for nothing.
recently i mixed this group of marketing subject students.
in a way they scare the shit out of me !
because they were too efficient !
my friend seemee she has finished her advertising assignment
and i believe she's doing her BMPP assignment so soon ! (who knows maybe half way of it already).
i don't blame them because i have 3 assignments due on week 5 and 2 on week 6
which everything tend to clash in the same week !

but this sem i seems to get very tense up on everything.
it's because everyone around me is working like nobody's business !
so whenever they asked me i feel so guilty for not doing anything !
and i promise myself i should really get started with my assignments... (asap)!!!

oh ya... there's something i feel like saying.
i'm not sure how many ppl are still reading on my blog.
but i would say mothers or should say lovely mummys sometimes can be really scary.
somehow my mum knows everything little single thing about me.
i know she did it for my own good
and i keep on telling her not to worry.
i think she did check on my msn history !
which i think it's wtF !hahahhaha
i mind people reading it although i have nothing to hide on !

oh well... overall i know she's just worried about me !
and now i'm worried with my assignments !
hohohohoho

alright i shall get going now !
kekekekekek
tc
loves.

No comments: