Tuesday, March 31, 2009

morning with a bad temper

as usual i shall be waking up early to prepare myself.
and what i did is to lie on my bed for god damn long only i could bring myself from getting out of the bed!
i'm getting so tired!!!
because my friend said i did wrong for my assignment! *i already did 80% of it*
so i stopped right there, and when i realise i dun have another book to do homework of mine which i need to hand in on wed !

i'm soooo frus and things make worse when my friend sms me to ask me to go for meeting after another meeting of mine today!
yuuuhuuu !?!
i need to hand in another assignment of mine 1st...
i know i'm having this so call bad temper, and after i realised i'm being rude, it's like 5 mins after things happened -.-
obviously, i apologise, yet she thinks that's i'm NOT RUDE !
okkkayy this definitely make me damn guilty

my daily routine is to :-
assignments --> meeting --> assignments --> meeting --> assignments.

gosh... I CAN'T WAIT TILL SHIT TO BE OVER.

anyway just randomly, yesterday nite i was too frus over my assignment because i did things wrong.
so i went to do some exercise.
and amazingly i still manage to do that !

TAADDAAAA......

alright this is the SO CALLed 'bridge' that last time i used to do during high school time!

hhahahaha.
alright i shall get my butt prepare to go for class !

No comments: