Monday, March 30, 2009

random nitez

at this real random nite
i'm feeling so hungry
i think my bad habit is coming back again
which i need supper all the time !
there goes my swimming effort !
worse to say that i'm facing lots and lots of assignments, and so i don't think i will have time to go for any exercise at the moment!

it's worse when my friend show me this so call 'Macaroons' which he said he' s going to bring back for me when he's back here !
at 1st i'm like what the hell is that
and when he shows me... i regretted that
cause it definitely looks NICE !
SIGH.....


so.... just to let my friends around me to feel hungry with me !
hohohohoho it's pretty nice *i can see it from the pics*!

i know i shall get my butt to sleep !
cause i need to go for class tomorrow!
sigh.. another long day
i need to stay back for assignment again *blame all to my stupidity*

i really can't wait till my freedom is back... ....
can't wait till friday to end too ! kekekekeke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pierre Herme in Paris makes the best macaroons in the world.

I still remember how it tastes like....MmMmM