Friday, March 27, 2009

never ending problems

it's friday, and i shall do my final touch up on my 1st - advertising assignment.
yet, i'm having this moody feeling
i hate it when it always come to me
guess my period is coming real soon though !
but oh well, i believe all girls have to face this kind of 'trouble'

recently, i just chatted with my friend
i realise i miss her so much.
i used to hang out with her in uni when she's around ~
and now she's facing problem, but i believe she will be able to go through this =D

i'm sooo emo yet i'm lazying around with my assignments.
how to get myself to finish the damn assignment?

other than that, i know there's some other thing that drives me crazy
and make me think reallll lots !
thinking thinking n thinking
so tiirring when i'm facing sleepless nite and never end problems.

sometimes i really wish that good things really do come TOGETHER !

anyway just 2 pics of me and mone =)
her mum bought the ice cream phone!
and it make me realise that i need a new phone too -.-



p/s: I EAT LIKE A PIG ! I THINK I GAINED 3 KGS

No comments: