Wednesday, March 18, 2009

school starts

wow!
i think i take almost 1 month to life up my blog again
yes i know i've been such a bad blogger to abandon my blog like this.
but seriously, i'm not really in a mood to update my own life.
rushing to attend my lovely class.
assignment stress (3rd week n i'm stress, great)
and of coz, coping with my friends as well.

i will limit myself what should i do during weekdays and weekends.
sometimes i allow myself to do things i want but not every week (that's what i remind myself)

life in uni isn't getting so easy as i'm in my final year.
suffering yet hectic !
i still miss my holidays even though i should be in the mood of schooling
i guess no one will get enough of hols

just wanna upload few pics of me...
to show that i'm still ALIVE

the whole family before my sister is leaving ><

at nite i went out with simone n bunch of friends because 1 of my friend is leaving !

last week (saturday) i went out with the bunch of girls.
i might think that my sister will start to get worried if i ever contact my ex
surprisingly i've move on
i've no idea how to tell them(my sis n my mum) i'm totally over him
i'm not planning to meet him at all but i can't keep myself from being friends with these bunch of girls.
they are pretty nice, and i do always make sure that if he's gonna appear, i won't be there for sure.

anyway, pics for updates.


yup this is the bunch of girls i'm hanging out with.

i shall update soon my blog
but mind me because i'm having lots of assignments ><

ps: i'm happy that ching already has her own connection !
weeeeee.....

No comments: