Saturday, May 9, 2009

gossip girls

3.35am!
what am i up to ?
i just finished watching 3 eps of gossip girls.
this drama is scaring me from the way they are living.
basically they are screwed! (according to my cousin)
their life are terrible, it's about drugs, drinking and faking.
i don't understand how are they going to live this.
anyway, it might just happened in drama. *who really cares right*
so, wondering what's up to friday midnite?
i can't sleep and just decided to update my blog.
sometimes i wonder why human are acting so pathetic
i believe i'm one of them. but never be too good to admit it >.<
speaking out about being pathetic
i went dinner with my family and there's this uncle sitting infront of me.
he's facing me though... and he's really annoying!
he's the typical CHI KO PEK
he can't stop starring at me until i really realise he's starring at me !
gosh... this is seriously disgusting me when i'm imagining that -.-
before i'm going to live this post till here
just a small update pics of me.
me and simone took it when simone is working.
somehow most of my friends say it doesn't look like me here
but i guess it's the lighting ?!
taking photo there is really nice =D


xoxo

No comments: