Friday, May 1, 2009

labour day

it's labour day and also 1 of my best friend's birthday
yesterday her party is really successful because everyone were enjoying themselves
and most of them manage to make it for the party
so i guess it's one of the best party that i went =)
eventually i'm happy to be there cause i manage to meet my old classmate which we haven't meet each other for like 290840403248089702 years ! *just jking =p*
i would like to post most of the picture
but i dun think i can post it since i'm lazy, blog will take long time to upload and i've uploaded all in facebook =D
here comes the pics:-----

sindee and me

sue and me (i'm going to miss her since i won't be able to meet her till she's leaving to aus T.T)

birthday girl n me (this is not the only pic =D)
seafieldians group pic !!!!
the blacks?

this is pic with her birthday cake.
i actually missed out alot of pictures because i'm seriously too lazy to upload all of them !
but basically i do enjoy it alot =D
and before i'm going to end this post
i'm going to upload pics of me before i head to simone's birthday party
eventually i tried the 'curl' but end up the curl faded in a while?
but because of the hair spray i take 30 mins to untangle my hair !
which i prob lost 50 strands of hair -.
here:-

sorry for the HUGE FACE -.-

the side of it...

last.
i decided to put my bangs straight that nite.
but it's quite troublesome as it's blocking my view -.-
siiigghhh... it's friday and it seems that my hols is ending soonn
how sad !! boooohoooo

No comments: