Wednesday, May 13, 2009

nightmares !!!

nightmares are hunting me down like nobody's business !
assignments, dream (nightmares) and things that happened around me.
imagine having 4 assignments due and u have limited time to finish it.
but i'm glad that i manage to finish this PFM assignment (since we're handling up on fri) days before we need to hand up !
next BMPP n IBPF!
there's one thing i want to ask
DO I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE I'M A DRIVER ?!
i don't mind fetching ppl around
but please at least appreciate it and show that u ask me sincerely lar~~~
i will definitely fetch u !
plz don't demand me to fetch when i don't even give a single shit.
i'm trying to be good here okkkayy ?
things got worse when i had nightmares almost every nite.
that's why i always wake up late (later than usual)!
terrible, it's like i'm not getting enough rest !!
plz... it's not helping me at all.
i'm going to leave right here !
cause i'm sleepy and i need to attend piano lesson *dammnn*
ps: does ppl really appreciate u when u're trying be nice ?!

No comments: