Monday, May 18, 2009

weekends

i know i shouldn't be blogging at this time and this kind of situation !
yesh, i'm rushing for my BMPP assignment.
i planned to finish at least 1k words here, but i doubt i can reach that amount of word if i keep on doing unneccessary things!!!
but being sooooooooo nice of me (sorry, i'm damn hyper after 300 words)
i will just upload few pics of me which i went out with my friends on last friday =D
it was rather nice !
since it's been a long time since i'm out with my uni-college mates
and i really enjoy going out with them

1stly me and venbee
trust me we didn't planned to wear the same colour of clothes =D


sieu ee and me, she's such a nice girl =D
basically we didn't do much in 1u
what we did is just about eating !
because by the time we reached there, it's quite late and we headed for early dinner (not really actually).
eventually, vb, sieu ee and me, we ordered 2 portion and decided to share =)

things that we ordered, and we actually finished it ! *proud*
right after the dinner, i met up with another friend of mine, eventually wanted to watch movie in 1u but it's full so we decided to leave 1u.
that's when after we went yumcha, we decided to go for a midnite movie in cineleisure, this is when Simone joined us !!!

the only picture that i think it's 'see-able'
the other pics seriously cannot make it.
we actually went to laundry before the movie, because we get a 'later' tics due to the amount of ppl watching 'angels and demons'
anyway the movie is quite good
but it's funny that 4 ppl are watching but half way, 2 ppl is sleeping and another 2 is watching !!
hahahahaha.
after that nite, i stayed at home during weekends (sat n sun) because i feel so guilty for going out from 11 in the morning till 4am >.<
i shall head to my assignments now !!
ciao =)

No comments: