Friday, May 8, 2009

boring nite

wondering where have i been ?
doing good ornot ?!
eventually, not so great.

emo-ing for few days.
i guess that's why girls are always unpredictable, because even me myself don't know what am i emo-ing with.
maybe because i shall get my assignments started yet i'm slumber-ing ?!

i've watched 2 movies in 2 days !
wolverine and star trek is both MUST WATCH.
eventually, i'm confused with what star trek is showing!
lmao
sorry i'm too stupid to und it.

time really flies, and it's thurs nite
actually to be exact it's fri morning =D

there's nth much to upate
i just wanna crap cause my friends are complaining i didn't update my blog !
argh....

pic of me

my friend say i look like AUNTY
thanks -.-


sorry for the ss pic, this is on purpose =D

ps: i've been eating like a cow seriously.
stop me before it's getting worse.

No comments: