Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hectic weekends

i've abandon my blog for a while. i feel so bad but too bad because i really need to focus on my assignments and there's alot of things for me to stress and deal with.

i'm almost done for all my assignments, left the last 1 which gonna due on wednesday and i left the edit and adding journals in.
hopefully i will be able to finish it on time !

although i didn't update my blog, but that doesn't mean that i didn't go out with my friends. instead i spend my weekends FULLY !

it will kick start on Friday, i got my parcel before i get myself to college/uni
thanks Derry for the pressie =p
i really like it aloooott ! and it really make my day since i'm having a harsh week.

--------------------------------
picture of the parcel.

got me the twilight, my favourite character, Edward Cullen
and another magician book ?! i assume?
i haven't touch it yet... cause i tell myself i can only start reading after finished all my assignments =p

i went dinner with Yuan Zhaou and have a drink with him in Laundry. it's seriously a chilling place since we can still chit chat afterall. i met Wan Theng there,but we didn't manage to take picture. ><
--------------------------------------------
pic of me before heading out ! (sorry for being so SS)
i'm quite happy on friday nite as i got sufficient n enough sleep which i sleep for 9 hours!
it's been a long time since i got such beauty sleep !
i thought i would be able to finish a big part of my assignment, but sadly to say i did not.
i was chilling the whole day and i even went out at nite.
------------------------------------------------------------
pic of me and cherish in Poppy Garden

we were in the dance floor ! and it's freaking pack...
me, cherish and her bf tauloong

when everyone is having fun.. i guess i'm too alert towards camera ! lmao.

i reached home quite late.
i was quite guilty because i haven't really touch my lovely assignment.
but still, i went out to Pavilion the next day with Jo and XX.
to celebrate her LATE birthday!!
we head to Daintilhil for lunch. and it's very nice (it's making me hungry right now)
----------------------------------------------------------
me n xx

we share the food, it's quite filling, but quite nice =p


this seafood rice is somehow delicious =p

pic of us... in the toilet =p

we were seriously tired after walking
so we headed to Starbucks.. as me and jo really need the coffee!
we need to get start on our assignments after we reached home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
eventually, i didn't reach home early to finish off my assignment, instead when i reached home, i went for dinner with my family.
i start my assigment at 10.30pm !
that's why the next day (Monday, today) i'm busy editing in the comp lab
ps: i really gained weight ! sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gain weight nvm lerrr, can always walk it off when you go kai kai.