Tuesday, July 21, 2009

after my cousin left

my cousin went back to Tasmania last nite
i can see her tears running the corner of her eyes
yet she's trying to tahan
guess she's gonna miss Msia alot, especially me (sorry very perasan here).
but because we spend alot of time together.
basically i go out with her once i finished my exam =p
this show how much i misses her too !

just a few pics, i dyed my hair.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


lwl, damn freaking like this pic cause she say she look smaller -.-

my ss pic =p
it didn't turn out to be dark brown, instead it's light brown.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
right now i'm damn nervous with my results
yet it's not out T.T
it's getting on my nerve cause i can't have a good sleep
keep worrying it ><
before my cousin left she gave me my 'early' present.
i'm so touched !!
thanks alot =p
love it so much =)
ps: i just wanted a Pass for all sub, god bless me><

No comments: