Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sien or bored

as i'm too bored and sien at home
i start to think of my blog !
i dunno what's wrong with ppl nowadays but i keep on kena zhat by ppl ?!
what's wrong with those ppl ?!
lol, sometimes i feel so funny how they 'impressed' me with their words.
anyway i wanted to go kaikai with xx but end up need to rush home right after lunch
cause i need to change my IC
didn't change since i'm 12!
i sounded so old right now *sigh*
so right before i went to do my IC i took pic of me with collar shirt
as i seldom wear shirt ! (prefer others)
guess i don't really suit those.
-----------------------------------------------------
me n my brother, he also ss here with me =p


can't help to SS

---------------------------------------------------
my holidays is getting bored and sien
but doesn't really matter cause i rather be like this than going under stress with things.

how nice if time would really stop right here ><

ps: i'm sooo hungry right now T.T




No comments: