Thursday, July 23, 2009

sunny but boring

it's thursday !
after 2 days of gloomy day, it's finally a sunny day.
it's very nice weather to go out !
but in the end kena FFk *u know who u are =p*
but oh well, forget about that part
i didn't want to stay at home, so i asked xx out with me.

i was too lazy to go to the korean restaurant, so we just went to Kimgary (again)
---------------------------------------------------------

xiaoxuan when she's waiting for her food =p


me, when i'm waiting for my food too.
i didn't spend long time in pyramid, cause i guess there's nothing much to see ><
-----------------------------------
anyway, i have to thanks derry and my sister here 1st *incase i forgot*
previous post i thanked lwl, cause she gave me the present before she left
my sister gift i can only claim it after she come back from NZ
oh well, i can wait ! hahahaha
---------------------------------------------------------------------
there's something that i wanted to write here
but i guess sometimes, we just has no choice but to keep it to themselves.
people are changing and i believe ppl might think the same way towards me
sometimes i dunno whether i'm being sensitive or ppl purposely did it to me
anyway, i dun get the whole point if that's their intention to do so.
can't say everything out right here
if not the next day i go out from my house will end up having 5 finger prints on my face *lmao*
i shall stop complaining!
i will try to stop myself *hahaha* provided i really can =p

before i leave
*ttaaadddaaaa*
i think this is a clearly pic with my hair after dyed =p



----------------------------------------------
i really miss my cousin out there in Tas

ps: i'm still praying for my results

No comments: