Saturday, July 11, 2009

EMO

GOD DAMN IT I'M DAMN FREAKING PISSED.
and i seriously have no idea how to control myself.
i can't believe that i lost my temper after so long.
i can't control my mood swing.
this come so randomly that i dun even know the 'storm' is coming towards me.
i hate myself everytime i'm in this kind of situation.
i'm mean mean mean n meanie !
what should i do to control myself ?!
i felt so sorry when i really hurt any of my friends.
huhuhuuhuhu T.T
and i feel so lonely when there's no one i can talk things out !
SAVE MMMMYYYY SOOOOOUUULLLLLLLL
ps: i really hate myself !

2 comments:

魏珑 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Everybody is emotional sometimes.

Don't take it too hard on yourself ok?

You know if there's anything, I'm just a row away ;)