Friday, January 12, 2007

damn i've been having those heavy eyes since i wake up ! and i know i'm suppose to enjoy my shopping today in 1u with my 'mimi' cousin and my 'lovely' sister. i don't even have the strength on arguing back when my sister start to tease on me. this is so freaking stupid. eh, that's not my fault, the reason is because i didn't sleep well ! damn it.. i need sleeping pills lar wei. *calling for doctor*

ok after thinking so much yesterday, i guess i'm going to see what's gonna happen 1st... hahaha coz i can't predict anything, and i think i just can't listen what i hear 1st, of coz i'm gonna be so caution with everything ! hahaha no worries to all the ppl that concern about me !

anyway, i bought a zara shirt today, because i'm seriously not in the so good mood... and to release my stress, i bought a doggie shirt for myself ! kekekeke =p i'm planning to buy more guys clothes, yesterday i saw a girl that wear a guy shirt... look so cool and 'yeng' hahaha ! okok i'm being so lame here. but so what? i'm going to wear anything that i feel comfortable.

toothache is really killing me, eventhough today i went to eat sushi, i hardly eat anything ! hahaha because i'm still having gastrick and my tooth is giving is headache as well !! omg.. okie okie, mr H is being so freaking weird nowadays, maybe because after what i said... i'm sorry... but can you please control ? anyway !!! i learned something yesterday !!! hahahahha !!!

last word !!! i want to have a laptop !!! damn michelle gay has a vaio laptop that i really wish i can have 1 !!! okok... i didn't eat my dinner.. i better get my butt to eat now !
woohooo... i'm heading to asia cafe for dinner ..!!! kekekeke .... ciao for now..
dinner here i come~~~~

No comments: