Tuesday, January 9, 2007

i'm pretty sure i'm not in the good mood today. can you imagine having gum ache and headache together ? that feeling is freaking not good. i'm getting so use to that stupid painkiller which is not good. i know it but can't help, if i don't take it i will because worse.

i hope the medicine that brought back by my dad works for me, if not i'm going to suffer the whole night, then i will find my friend to talk to me in the middle of night if i cannot sleep =p yes, you can say i'm freaking evil =p

tomorrow i'm going out again !! i'm being so notty nowadays, keep going out and back late night, but i'm glad my parent didn't say anything, but before they get really mad i should really control myself. but it's so freaking hard since i'm so bored at home and nothing much i can do. i think nowadays the only place that i always go is Sunway Pyramid and Station 1.

i dowan to sound so 'cheong hei' but what the hell is ppl thinking ? no one get what i mean !! can anyone understand me ar ? am i a human eater ? =.= okay i better ciao before i'm getting more.

No comments: