Tuesday, January 23, 2007

wassup on today ? trust me, i think today is a hella boring day. after my car taken to repair, i realize it's so difficult for me to live without my car.. well, i think i'm getting more wild these days. even my close close friend say that, so nevertheless he asked me to cut down =.= okay, i will try... but please give me some time also lar.

today i woke up at 1.30pm !! amazing right? i think so too, because i sleep for like 10 hours which i didn't tried for so long. i woke up because my mummy call me and just to inform me saying she's coming back to bring us for lunch =p *so good* went AC for lunch. then come home ! thanks to KS he came to visit me and pass me the medicine !! hahahaha i'm so touched in a way.. after dinner, mysis, me n umma went to subang parade and wanted to buy things for my sista to NZ but end up nothing but wasting money taking taxi home =.= and that driver is freaking funny =.=

i really hopes that tomorrow my car will be back and i will be able to find my friend and ks !! muahahaha, planning to go puchong for dinner !! i have to get enough sleep so that tomorrow i have semangat to go for shopping and DINNER N YUMCHA with my friends ! wohoo... i'm waiting for tomorrow. but at the same time, i'm waiting my friend's sms ! coz he say he's gonna sms me... damn it... my this month phone bill is gonna kill me..

*prays* tomorrow plz let my baby car to come back.. muaks baby car

No comments: