Thursday, January 11, 2007

i know it's an ordinary day for everyone. but i think it's extraordinary for me in a way. 10th of jan, a new year, a new life, new friends and new with everything.
went out with simone and her friends today, but we didn't really spend so much time together, just because they are enjoying their meal, while i just can sit down there looking at them eating =.= because my gum ache is still with me T_T

i promised to myself that i will go there when i'm fully recover =.=!!! anyway, it's kinda happy to saw my so called 'long lost friend' that was Sally in station 1 (again). kekeke, she's so cute in a way... hahaha.. being the queen of comic in our class during high school time.

back to my extraordinary day, i didn't know whether i take the exact road, but no regrets right ? just don't ask me what happen to my 'flavour' it just happen to do so !! seriously, i think keeping a thing long is not so easy. hahaha, it will just gone like a wind =.= when i think back now, it's so radiculous ! ok, blame on my crapping =.=

dunno what's gonna happen tomorrow ! but i will just think it in a positive way then. i'm looking forward for ppl to fetch me out next time T_T i don't mind driving my friend... but seriously i dowan to be a driver T_T it's actually suffering ..... good nite, tingting

No comments: