Monday, January 22, 2007

What's wrong with everything? i'm not sure..i think these days i'm being so 'malang',accident all comes to me. what's wrong now ? i think i really need to go to temple!!
didn't manage to update too often too, coz it's just being my own daily routine.

there's nothing much i can do during this holiday... it's because i always go out to shopping malls and shop (window shop) then meet up the same zhimui then kimgary yumcha that's all ! what a boring life !
today, i went to pyramid again to kimgary and went to a movie ! hahaha... blood diamond is the movie that i watched today.
and guess what? i had watched DEATH NOTE 2 - the last name, i think this movie is really good... my sister, my sister's bf and me thinks that they deserve to get an oscar awards !!! they have a very different storyline and it's really interesting !

by the way, back to my day today... actually me and ks planned to go yumcha at puchong wan, but my car is giving me problem. which bring him so many problems and end up not yumcha but fetching me home =.= stupid car~~~ it has a good side but bad side at the same time. good side is, tomorrow i can skip my piano lesson *evil laughing* bad side is that i can't go out T_T
i dunno why, these days i can't stand to stay at home... it's making me more lazy when i stay at home, and i guess my parent are complaining in a way coz not eating dinner at home =.=

i can't think of any to write now ~ but just now my friend called me and mentioned that his phone lost ?!?!?!?!? WTH.... i can't help him anyway =.= i'm sorry.
oh i'm getting my hair cut soon !!! hahaha ... i think it's the day when RAIN come for concert =p
can't wait for the concert actually, i wish he can be half naked (i'm not horny=.=)

No comments: