Saturday, January 13, 2007


this pic... i stole it from my friend's friendster ! this baby is freaking cute.... =.= how can a baby so cute !! .... shit.... kill me please... i want to have a bf that looks like this ! muahahaha *evil laughing*
omg it's freaking bored and i'm craving for food ! my parent just left me for dinner ! damn it, i'm freaking hungry ok ? please lar, at least phone and ask me ok ?


everyone seems so busy today. even sms also tak mao reply me ! stupid shit, i'm not going to sms them anyone ! =.= don't find me ! hahaha


i went to midvalley today with ks and yiing and bought another shirt from zara, although it's so nice but i spend like so much =.= i'm officially broke now. i wanna buy skirts or pants soon !! eh, i'm not 'bai ka lui' ok ? it's just these days my mood not good, so need to release some stress lar


next time when i wear it i'm going to take a picture since i spend so much on that !

anyway, jie ar...reply me lar, whether wanna bring me out and eat or not.. =.=


No comments: