Monday, July 23, 2007

1st day of class !
well, i'm happy with my monday, wednesday and friday's timetable
but my tuesday timetable it's just SUCKS !
from 8-5pm class is seriously killing me.
i don't really like it
but it's better to suffer 1 day or to suffer more days =p

it's been cold for these 2 days. happy to say that, it's good because it makes me wanna sleep more.
today i went to summit with simone, wanted to cross this T-junction.
then this stupid lorry, he's driving without looking at my direction !
and you know what ?
he just go straight while my car is driving STRAIGHT as well !
and the situation is... the lorry is on my left side... so i have to avoid him!
the amazing part is, there's another car in front of me when i'm trying to avoid this stupid lorry !
omg, that situation it's like i dunno how fast i'm able to make it.
but simone and i were really shocked !
after that i stopped ! and actually wanna scold on that fella, but it's too dangerous cause it's just 2 of us in the car.
so it's better not to waste my energy.
my god... now i recalled back ! it's really amazing how i manage to get out of the situation.
if not basically i'll be in the hospital right now *touchwood*

anyway, i get my 1st present ady... from my lovely cousin
heheheh

i hope tomorrow's class i won't be as bored as today
cause i'm dying today ! although it's just 2 hours class =.=

i'm waiting for wednesday cause i have no class on that day !
woohoo

ting

No comments: