Saturday, July 21, 2007

after tomorrow, i'm back to my uni life, i can tell you how suck it is to be in TBS
don't ask me why
just because i feel lonely over there. and i seriously don't like it
everyday i reach there on time, class ends then i will straight away go home.

anyway, i got my results yesterday, maybe it's out for few days but i didn't go and check!!!
yes, i know i'm coward, just because i scare i failed =.=
but luckily i didn't... kekeke
2D 2C ... not too bad huh ?
i expect to fail 3 actually =p
but end up still alright .....
i just it's just the luck is with me yesterday

tot of going out for steamboat with sue and her VU friends... but last minute, i have this family dinner... sad to say, but this time it's a must to attend... cause my mum seems to force me to go ? lolz, of cause because i'm going to miss my holidays that's why i force myself to enjoy the 'last moment'

my mum seems to be quite happy with my results. why ? just because i go out so often mar.. so my mum don't have the opportunity to scold me because of my results... muahahahha.
i'm still wondering what i should do tonite. should i spend my whole nite sleeping ? (abit wasting huh? cause class starting ady wor...)
who knows? i might really spend the whole nite sleeping, cause i'm SUPER TIRED.
i tot i'm dying.
i can't imagine that i'm already half dead, what about my dear ?

okay, i seriously need to get my butt to prepare for the 'FAMILY DINNER'
ciao

love,
ting

No comments: