Sunday, July 8, 2007

it's just a random post... i went to SU yesterday EARLY in the morning.
when i reach there, i just feel that i kena 'tipu' there... why ? because my mum ask me to go there and help her to spend 2 books of coupons.
but guess what ? i'm not from SU, so how am i going to enjoy it ?
luckily my friend,xx and yy.. and their friends, went there, and i just go with them.
so the 1st thing i bought right 8+AM~~~

burger....3 bucks for 1 and 5 bucks for 2.... trust me, this burger killed me.

next, kena tipu kao kao from my brother's class.
they force me to buy alot alot of things, and end up this chocolate cake is one of it

and amazingly, i saw this SPECIAL STAll.... they sell fruits.
got rambutan and guava (zzz) this is amazing, cause how can they think of selling fruits in this hari kantin thingy?

ofcause i saw fashion show in SU.. the way they dress, eh... it's abit too out-standing!
some very LALA... which i seriously don't understand they dare to dress out and everyone is pointing at them (parents!!)
and i saw 1 guy... he's wearing this super thick jacket, long jeans and cap...
the weather is freaking hot ady, how can he wear a damn thick jacket? it's just killing me when i see him wearing it =.=


at nite, i went dinner with my family at FRIDAYS.... because my great mother is celebrating her birthday on 7th july =p

you can see she's busy talking with my dearly sister which she's studying in new zealand!!
kekeke, i missed my sister though =p

didn't feel so good yesterday nite, cause i'm super emo and i'm suffering from this gastric which make it even worse.
but i guess today i'm alright =D it's really different after seeing him !! hahaha =p

now i'm having this 'tao sa piah' for dinner...
i can't eat much nowadays, cause the gastric is giving me some problem now ....
kekekeke

i hope rest of my days... i won't be so emo again
(say only =p)

love,
ting

No comments: