Wednesday, July 11, 2007

as usual lor... come home late = no food =.=

is a son always right for most of the time for a mother?
just because he's the one and only son then i have to get 'good talk' from her

it isn't my fault.
he's the one who has to sit that place... and those stupid grocceries are in front of him
but he can't even move the thing away

sitting like a wood asking me to take away for him ?
i just asked him why is he being like a wood sitting there not moving those things while he's the one who need the place

after that here comes the 'principal' sit down and scold me for nothing
said that 'me' after having fun outside trying to scold ppl here huh ?
i was like.... WTH !
what's wrong now ? i'm helping ur son to move those shit out
and u're here to scold me =.=

terrible !
i feel like going out of the house now ...
only god can save me when this things appear ...

the principal has just ruined my day =.=

No comments: