Thursday, July 5, 2007

KO-ed

working for my dad is not as easy as i think, lmao, i thought i can just sit there and busy watching astro. but hell no, my papa had prepared a number of job for me to do...

i guess i'm being a maid very soon...
1st when i reach there, my mum ask me.. 'how come u take so long to come here !! '
i didn't tell my mum actually i was eating mcd with simone ! hahahaha, i drove her car =p not bad huh ?
having fun that time, but now when i think back what i do today... hahaha, it's abit amazing [perasan, zzz] went there and clean all those dust [ i swear, it's been 100 years since they clean it] then i saw alot of cicak T_T but i can't scream, cause there's customers there.

then help my dad to pack the chinese medicine for one customer, she ordered 10 packs and the chinese medicine is something to do with those stick stick thingy, thanks to those thing, i need to put plaster on my hand [and my dad call me lousy =.= ]
fine lor, nvm, then those customers also damn TTLY, they keep on asking me where i study at, got bf ady?, how old, blablabla, and tell my dad how proud he should be to have me =D (i like this part though)

basically i'm just cleaning the whole shop, although i reach there might be abit late, but at least i did alot of things !! so proud =.=
too bad, no salary no rewards.... hahahah yes yes shouldn't expect too much =p
seriously, i found out that i should go and do something. so i won't be so bored like now also.... i feel like going out now T_T
daddy say i can go out .... hahahaha =p

muaks
ting

No comments: