Friday, July 27, 2007

didn't have much sleep yesterday nite till today morning.
i chat with simone till4.30 i guess... and i sleep around 5 !
then when i wake up realising something is wrong... i can't sleep from 7..
and i'm freaking suffering from gastrick
omg ....
how can i get rid of it ?
so ngam all the chinese med finished ady.. call my dear but just making me more angry
gastrick lagi charm when i angry lor !

simone manage to company me... but i feel so guilty to her!
i'm sorry simone
u know i love u right ?
i'm so gamdong whenever i need u ... u're there for me
i promise i won't be so emo ady
no emo so easily..
muaks ! love u simone...

can't wait for dinner with kongboon, xx and jo tonite
hope i'm gonna have fun
so right now. i should go and get my beauty sleep
nitesz...


ting

ps: it's only 3 afternoon now =p

No comments: