Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i wonder right, what does those people do when they are at home ~

i know this question will never appear for guys (most of the guys)... cause they will answer me i will play games !
but the problem is i don't play game ! so what do i do ?

sometimes i wish i'm a guy.... go out freely and don't really mind what's going on !

my holidays is coming to the end... and i'm seriously gonna miss this holidays....
cause i won't have time to spend so much time with my friends and bf anymore T_T

okay. i shouldn't be emo at the moment.
cause dear told me : we should live happily, cause no matter how we're going to live, so rather being emo and sad all the time, we should just live happily.
things just move on..

so maybe sometimes i should just chill.... and take things easy, and of cause move on =p
trust me, it's just easy to say it but sometimes it's just hard you know ?


tonite, maybe i should sleep early (wish i can sleep)...
i should get my 'time disorder' back to normal.

i miss my friends and dear so much out of sudden.

ting

No comments: