Tuesday, April 28, 2009

slacking hols

i've been seriously lazy
haven't touch anything which include my hw ! great huh ?
but finally and at last, i went to get my new comp.
went to lowyat and i can tell u, buying cheap stuff is when u need to put in some other thing which is strength !!!
eventually we need to carry the stuff all the way to our own car *how great*

so right after we had done picking and choosing parts and components we went to times square to try out the newly launch doughnuts --- Krispy Kreme
if we're not actually waiting for the technician to finish my comp thingy, i won't even bother to go and buy because we freaking waited for like 1 hour for it.
afterall i salute those working ppl that take the effort just to get those doughnuts.
seriously, personally i think jco or big apple is better
because it's NOT THAT SWEET
Krispy Kreme is super duper sweet as if they get free sugar !

although i think it's not that great but i still take pic of it !


personally i prefer the strawberry one cause it's not sweet at all !=D
sooo.... after slacking for like few days, i've decided to watch gossip girls since everyone is promoting it ! kekeke

before i'm really leaving this blog again, i'm posting up my new comp
there's actually new speaker yet i'm too lazy to take pic of it

last but not least, pic of me...

sorry for the messy hair.
i dun think i should take pics these days
my eyebags are killing me !gosh
i didn't realise until my friends complain about it and i actually went infront of the mirror and i got real shock !!! =(
i shall get my lovely sleep sooonnnn !!

No comments: