Thursday, November 11, 2010

Biebie's Farwell

As promised updating Biebie's farewell lunch. Although we did it in Monowings few days before this outing, but it's always nice to get together again with the babes before Bie leave.
Most of them are late, and being the punctual one, I reached there early! Luckly dearie Eeven came 15mins after I reached.

As we're too hungry to wait for the others, we headed to Dave as planned. It's worth for the big portion because they are having this 50% promotion for their pastas! *slurps* For this big portion it only cost me RM14 (actual price RM28) and I couldn't finished it.

The plate is bigger than my head! =.=
After everyone reached, each of us take turns to give Biebie a big hug! Looking at these pictures makes me miss her even more. Hope she's doing well in Singapore.

Friday I went to pavilion as mentioned from previous post!
A pic of me holding 2 bags, looks retarded.
Trust me it's freaking heavy and it's giving me shoulder-ache after this!
Well this is suppose to be a random picture! Guys and babes out there FYI I'm not smoking!
Just randomly posing with the ciggy box!
Trying to advertise the ciggy, maybe?
Well that's all for now.
More updates coming up soon! I'm having mood swing recently, sucks!
Wonder how can I overcome this! Probably I'm gonna start work soon, it's making me moody though.
Counting down days to work? 4 more days *boohoo! ='(*


Logging off, xoxo!

No comments: