Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Blue

Guess I'm really free at this hour till I updated my phone with few applications and uploaded pics from my phone to my comp!
And so, I decided to blog again!
I should be getting Whatsapp soon but I'm just too lazy to get my butt to ask my mum for cc >.< Over excited with my 'oh-my-baby' phone, dled some apps just for taking pics! Love the effect (not until I find another new apps today =D) Headed to Midvalley Starbucks, don't get me wrong, I didn't go there just to grab a cup of coffee. I wanted to watch movie, but it's too pack! Reason behind it? It's Friday and everyone just tend to choose to watch movie I guess! Pretty satisfy with the drink! I'm still upset with myself for forgetting my 'chopped card' from the guy in Genting!

As we have no plans for the night, I headed home early amazingly! Was home before 12am or should I be exact? 11.30pm! Yes I'm so proud of myself, but No, I'm not happy cause I'm not spending wisely for my weekend!
Working life is seriously pathetic! I don't have enough time to do every thing I want.
I just wish that weekend is longer. This is the time which I really love public holidays! Well, that' should be 1 of the reasons why I like Malaysia, we have 3 races and so we have more holidays =D
But sadly, no more public holidays for the entire period till Christmas Eve *Boohoo*

Saturday, I went to Melaka with Hamfish, he's nice enough to bring me there.
Obviously because he wanted to eat the awesome powesome chicken rice ball.
It's call the Hainanese Chicken Rice which located opposite 'Sam Suk Gong'
We regret going there on Sat cause it's real pack, we waited 20mins under the hot sun. =(
Sorry for not posting pics before eating, we were too busy and we have to share table with others, so wasn't too nice to take pics infront of others >.< Walked along the Jonker Street, honestly nothing much with it.
I did took a pic of me holding the 'egg-y' ice cream, but forgotten to save it!
Nadeje is next after this.
They are famous with their crepe.
I still prefer the Tiramisu ones. Would go back again real soon! Because we didn't managed to satay celup.
We can't stay there for long coz we have something to do right after this trip.
Since we're too full to eat satay celup so we headed back to KL.
Was expecting the trip to be 1.5 hours but ended up with crazy jams and it's raining!

Hate this when we're already sooo tired!
We had late dinner after coming down from Melaka.
Dinnered at Kiku Sakura which I mentioned from the previous post that this Jap Restaurant is better than Kampachi!
This sushi is simply irresistible!
Ahhh... looking at this pic make me hungry again *gosh!*



Sunday doesn't stop me from hanging out with my babes!
Went to @live for the last night of the live band by the Thais.
The guys are sizzling cute and the girls body's hot!

Before gulping down the liquors, Ole-Ole Bali for dinner.
I didn't eat cause I've ate before this though =p

Getting all ready for the live band show!
This guy, Junee's favourite! We said that he looks like her ex, that's why she likes him so much!
Well, we're obviously teasing her only =)
This guy looks cuter, trust me!
Left no choice but to leave early cause I gotta admit that I have to wake up early the next morning! *Monday blue ='(*

Curing my Monday blue with great dinner!
Delicious in 1u.
Caesar salad, carbonara and dessert - brownie
Loving the food here.
Would like to try on the apple pie the next time!

Right before leaving the mall, I spotted something!
The Christmas decoration!
Can you imagine that Christmas is just around the corner?
I just love the feeling Christmas.
I hope the I can have a white Christmas real soon *finger cross*
Should get to sleep real soon, my skin and eyebag is a bad sign of everything!

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: