Monday, November 15, 2010

Late Updates

Woops! Have been busy for the weekends, catching up with friends.
Suppose to post these pics up earlier than this! It's 1 week old.
Went to Vintry for dinner and chill out after having dinner. Love the ambiance over there. Definitely a great place to go for =)

Loving the lights over there, without flash is always the best.
Since we're there pretty early, and our food is not there yet, I start making funny post! Trying to very hard to entertain myself!
Didn't know I look so retard!
There comes the food. Actually I'm freaking hungry while waiting for those yummylicious food to be served! Sorry for not remembering the name of the food, I did not order those. I'm really bad in ordering food FYI!

Tried the 1st dish previously and I definitely love it!
Following with some salad with squid and the ribs as a main course.
We did ordered red wine too! It's making me in love with red wine. It's so much better compare to beer. Thanks to the HUGE consumption of beer, I'm having this permanently 2 months big tummy! *great!* So I'm trying my best to cut down on that! However sometimes just can't seems to get rid of it since I like the 'spicy-taste' after gulping down the cold beer!
Gah! Thinking of it just make me feel like having it now.

I had most of the wine that night as Hamfish is not feeling well that night. *Aaawwww*
Decide to have some dessert, honestly I've been craving for 1 since God knows when!
As I'm in such a dilemma which to try, I'm persuade by ordering both since we're sharing.
The caramel pudding and the Tiramisu!
Both of them are awesome!

I'm planning to find some nice place with nice food and affordable price!

Well, I'm suppose to start work today 15.11.2010 but due to some reason I'm not able to start it. Did my medical check up but need to get back to them for other test in another 2 weeks time.
I've been getting lectures that I should get my butt work soon!
I know I should and I wanted too, but sometimes things are just out of my control. Please understand ='(

At the mean time I shall just do my best and of course maximized time that I have. *peace*


Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: