Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend before Starting work

Sorry for not updating my blog as often as last time before I starts my work.
At least I try to do it once a week not too bad huh?!
Anyway finally I bought ticket and booked hotel for my HK trip!
Well, it cost alot! So I'm hoping it to be good though! But I dare not put any high hope cause I scare it will turn out to be bad!
Another thing to worry to go to HK is because I heard it's a food heaven and I can't seems to resist food! *dang*

Pic of me eating in Kampachi again, I ordered Chirashi Don, quite nice!
But recently I found a place which is better than this!
I will post a pic of it next post! I promise!
Was wondering what to do on a Friday night, cause it's like my LAST week of being unemployed!
Decided to go Changkat again - TwentyOne of coz.
This is like the only place I will go to whenever I'm with HamFish.
The next day, we planned to go for hangkai and all!
Was suppose to call Hamfish 10ish but turn out that he managed to wake up even earlier than that!
This really amaze me! Cause Hamfish always has a sleeping problem that is I can't seems to wake him up!
I tried it, and it make me frus real lots!
Anyway we went for dimsum at ss2 and head to MidValley!
Wasn't expecting alot of ppl over there, but I guess I'm wrong!
It's 10.20am and there's ALOT of ppl over there.
I think most of them are catching the Harry Potter movie.
I still think the movie is good! Guess it depends on ones preference.

We're dead tired and craving for massage, we headed to this Thai Massage Spa which located near FOS in MV!
I won't say they are the best, but it's somehow relaxing for me!
I always love massage even though sometimes they give me hard time the after effect of massaging! (I guess I like being torture in some way *wink*)

Went for lunch in Italianese, turn out to be REAL BAD!
Argh! Chilis is soooo much better than this though.

Well I got my iPhone and I'm still not over with it! Thanks to Hamfish! =D
I'm so jealous of Sue cause she got her iPhone and iMac in the same week! gosh lucky girl!
Just in case I didn't mentioned, I've started my work 1 week!
Work seems to be okay, but as they say working place always turn out to have politics! Don't really like the fact of it!
I'm trying my best to get used to it =)

Btw, Hamfish lost his phone! Gosh I'm nervous too! Hope it's gonna be okay *finger cross*

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: