Monday, November 1, 2010

Starting of New Month

It's another new month, the beginning of November.
Hopefully everything's gonna be good.
I got my full offer from Monash, and I've decided to join them officially on 15th!
So before getting my life tied down with all the works and pressures, I need to fully utilize time that I left.

Went to Midvalley the other day.
As I always has coffee crave, I went to Starbucks to kill muh crave.
See the other hand of mine, that's my new 'bangle'
This picture actually sucks, the better one is in Hamfish's hp!
Did not take lots of picture that day, as I had really bad day!
It just ruined my whole day T.T

The following day, went to Pavilion, next expect to go there too but was thinking where to have dinner, and what came to mind is DOME.

The service in Dome is great! Would love being there again =)
Caesar Salad was okay so does the peach tea.

The pasta and the fish n chips seems to be nicer, especially the seafood pasta. *slurps*


After some walking headed to Chatime for BBT session!
Their pearls are awesome posum!
It's as good as the 1 that I like to drink in Pyramid, just that Pyramid doesn't has any other choice other than the original ones.
It's a Friday night, and I didn't want to go home so early as I don't have plans after that.
Was craving for beer again! Wanted to drink in Pavilion at the first place, but they closing at 1.30am which my movie ended at 12.30am!
Headed to Changkat and it's crazily pack!
I guess it's due to the construction which they are trying to build something for the next day event - Halloween!

We didn't know what to choose and just randomly picked this - Twenty One.
Didn't know it's one of the famous bar until I told my friend the next day.
Bump into friends well, I was too shy to take pic with them, as I'm quite red by the time I saw them.
Will update regarding Biebie's farewell pictures when I get to grab it!

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: