Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deepavali Week

I've been slacking for blogging. Trying to get updates from my life.
Well, I'm trying to enjoy my 'free-time' to the fullest as I might be start working real soon! *finger cross*. No matter how much I will miss my freedom life, I know I have to get my lazy butt to work. This is life *owells*.

Stop complaining! I went out with my cousy - WeiLing. We headed to Pav just to get Hamfish his pressie! He didn't know the pressie is for him! It's funny how he found out it's for him! *woot woot*
We spent dinner there n after that headed to Damansara Uptown for Pink Guave Latte. Honestly I never regret ordering that! It's so nice that I feel like grabbing it after the next day of consuming it. It's my new ♥!

Bie's farewell (she left to Singapore for her career). Wish her all the best! Sorry for not having pic, prob I will grab it from my friends after they upload them.

Went to Wongpoh for crabby session as I always crave for crab!
I still think it's expensive for this dinner. No doubt, I like the way they cook it and the 'mantou' is really great! *yummylicious*
I hate this pic, it's making me hungry right now (FYI it's 3.14am now).
As I'm good enough! *so called* I company Hamfish for studying session. But beforehand, we went to fill up our tummy (more like his) and I got to grab my favourite - all time love Chatime! It's disappointing cause I didn't managed to get those pearls from them! I would definitely go back for more baybeh!
Wasn't a productive day, was planning to go Genting Highland at night, but it was too troublesome so ended up eating dinner at Kampachi.
Really love their salmon! Better than Jyu Raku which I always visit, well there's a diff in price too (obviously!).
There goes my deepavali. Didn't really tend to celebrate it, but I like public holidays even though I'm not working right now! I'm so sure that I will like and miss public holidays even more from now on!

Say bye to my 0% stress life real soon! *boohoo!*


Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: