Sunday, November 21, 2010

Working Again!

Feeling super duper down, blue and heavy. Whatever you call it, I don't care.
I think I a super emotional person, for once I'm really upset that I won't be able to work on time, but when I got the call from Monash I was upset. I'm sure this is because I've been having too much own time and freedom. Well, not like I'm gonna lose my freedom, just that I won't be free to hangout during noon time anymore. *cries*

Before me getting all over upset again, I have to update few things.
1st, my lovely brother - Jackie got older by 1 year! He's 18 right now.
I wish that I'm 18 again! I'm getting old day by day, n this is really saddening! =(
Brought the whole family to Rakuzen at Empire, I have to make reservation 2 days earlier due to the among of people that dine there is real crazy!

Jackie with his favourite beef set. (Dad's favourite too!)
Pari-pari salada, salmon with salmon roe and last dragon roll.
Those were things that we usually will order when we visit any jap restaurant.
Managed to get the brother a shirt, bet he likes it cause he wear it the next day when he headed out with his friends. Probably I should ask him to pose for me the next time he put it on!
I'm proud of it =D

I've been going to Starbucks a lot nowadays! I even have the card that collect those chops! Just when I left another 3 more chops to go, I forgot to take the card back from the guy that works in Genting Starbucks!
It drives me crazy and I'm real pissed with my own! I've been so careless day by day!
Day before I left the Starbucks card, I forgotten to take my belongings that I just bought from Crabtree n left it in Pyramid Starbucks!

Sigh, I'm having a fish brain =(


The Genting trip is really random, before this we were at friend's birthday BBQ.
After that we were too bored till we randomly went up to Genting just to get some chill air.
The amazing part is I'm wearing a dress with no jackets or leggings.
It was pretty bad that the mist is scaring me!
We barely see the road and I was soooo stress out even though I'm not the one who's driving!

I promise that I will blog again soon!
Hopefully I won't be too busy nor too free in work tomorrow.
Wish me luck for tomorrow, working again seems soooo stressful to me right now.
Guess I have to face the reality of life!
Buh bye holidays, Hello to work.

Logging off, xoxo!

No comments: