Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Before sleeping

As promised! I came here middle of the night to update my lovely blog!
Wasn't really in the good mood today or in fact i'm damn freaking emo.
Work and life has been hard and harsh to me, i'm still trying to find the best solution and adapt to whatever i'm facing right now. I need to grow up that's what i think but it's the matter of time how long i actually takes to adapt to it.

Before i make all the big hoohaa about how miserable my life is, i do have good things (obviously) happened around me that makes me feel tiny little bit better =)
people say that food actually helps someone to release stress and it definitely works well on me! This explain my gained of weight in just few days time. I even had supper tonight before blogging right now.
Some pics of the good food?
The Hamfish thinks they have the best waffle ever - Gelare.
even though they have the best waffle but not for the ice cream though.
Im so addicted to Tutti Frutti nowadays and it's really killing me because it's freaking pricey!
Thanks to my Hamfish he came to visit me often during lunch time cause i'm working nearby and also it's near wherever we're staying too =)
The effort he put in to came n bring me out for lunch is definitely sweetest thing.
It actually makes my gloomy day and boring working life seems a little bit better and at least something to look for the next day. (apart from the jam!)

We went to try out this pasta restaurant located at Pyramid new wing. The food is not good at all. Im not a person with high demand on food but seriously this is not something i would fancy though. Still prefer Delicious even though alot of ppl commented that it sucks nowadays. Somehow it just work fine to me.

Mind my fugly face as i'm too lazy to make up to work. Working up early to work is suffering and i won't sacrifice that few mins just to make myself look better when i know i'm not no matter how much i've tried >.<

Oh! did i mentioned that my sister is back? Well i guess it's too late cause she's leaving tomorrow already. She was totally busy with her own thing and her schedule is PACK due to the reason she just came back for 1 week to settle her own stuffs.
Hence the outing with my cousin on a Saturday afternoon, she's not in it.
Well, come to think about it it's been a long time since i really hang out with her since i'm working and she's busy during the weekend for her CLP class.
At 1st we were craving for Pink Guava Latte, but ended up choose to have lunch in Plan B - Bangsar in fact.
My colleague actually commented that she has a very sweet look. Shes still single =)

Loving the feel and ambiance.
Actually missing Levain much too, the pastries over there is incredible.
Her lunch even though it's from the breakfast menu.

my all time favourite - carbonara.
Call me a boring person cause i will never change when it comes to the choice of pasta.
it's either Oglio olio or carbonara. Tomato sauce is never my cup of tea!

Too bad that i have plans right after this. Didn't get to shop around bangsar n i'm freaking tempted to walk around. It might be a good thing cause i did not managed to spend much as i'm freaking broke n it's not even end of the month yet.

The reason me have to leave early cause i have a date with my bunch of friends to Redbox!
It's been quite some time since i go cheong k! and drinking two nights straight is killing my liver n a big hole in our wallet >.<

Something attracted us while we were having our supper - lok lok at ss2 is this 2 big husky!
It's freaking adorable and i can't resist it.
The mummy dog actually know how to say I LOVE YOU! how cool can it be huh ?
It's actually giving me an idea to get one too! damn, if only i'm staying out alone and i don't need to worry so much
so before i end this post, i'm just gonna complain a lil.
Wasn't too satisfied with whatever i'm doing right now, feeling miserable with my future n my own career.
I have to clear things my own and i have to make it quick. It's killing me. All my sign of being stress is scaring me!

Things just don't like to go the way i wanted it to be =(


Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: