Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beh Tahan

Hello peeps, how did u spend your weekend?
It's been a long week for me, i'm totally free in work and have nothing to do.
I can't imagine what am i gonna be for the next week! I've been counting down the days i left in my department, can't wait to change department and finger cross that i got that position!
During my boring days, my lovely Hamfish would wake up early just to find me for lunch! (he's a night owl). It makes my day feel better cause he take the effort to look for me =D I guess this is the advantage of working near our house.

According to him, it's been a long time since we ate Zanmai?
Well i guess is because we used to use at least once or twice in Zanmai every week.
Yummy food will definitely spice up your day!
Over excited with the food!
My Hamfish posing because i asked him to! I need everyone's profile pics to load in my iPhone *wink*
So this is our lunch! Woot Woot! Great lunch...
The very next day i actually follow Hamfish to his tournament down in Petaling Jaya.
Probably he's really nervous before the tournament, he didn't want to have his dinner at 1st, but i'm already craving for food since it's already my dinner time!
So, we went to this SeaPark famous nasi lemak!
It's awesome, i guess most of the people know this place.
I remembered once i came here with my friends, ages ago.
Time seems to fly for most of the ppl out there, but definitely not for me when i have nothing to do. Can't really adapt to the life that suddenly in my work i'm drown with thousands of files and unaccountable work loads, and the next moment i'm free like a bird and time is ticking REALLY SLOW! That feels like shit! I think i still prefer with heavy work loads! hahah, call me a WEIRDO =D

My weekend - Friday starting with awesome dinner as i have a very light lunch - Roti Canai.
Dine in Crystal Jade in Pavilion.
Sorry for the messy hair, didn't bother to comb it before i head out.
our dish. Beef is awesome, chicken is just so-so (they put in too much vinegar!)



Oh! not forget to mentioned that i've spend time in starbucks recently!
Still like them, and it's like the nearest i could find, Pacific coffee is no where near my housing area =(
As my Babe - Eeven summoned me to go Velvet with her. Me being such a good friend would surely go with her!
Bleh... just because i wanna go i guess X.X

So while waiting for her? Coffee time again, cake is awesome.
my iced lemon shaken tea! all time favourite in Starbucks.

We arrived Velvet pretty early and we actually won this shot glass!
Cute huh? From Johnnie Walker F1 event thingy.

Something not to miss in the club? Shots! My babes always buy them.
That night i only spend time with her. The others didn't make it to the club.
It was pretty bad night for her, she lost her phone while passing by Phuture dance floor.
I suspect that there's this particular guy that always waiting for girls to pass by and steal it from their bag. FYI my friend is carrying sling bag, so babes out there please be aware!
I feel sorry for her too! Cause her BB Torch is DAMN NEW!
I always leave before all the jam and all. Hamfish is already kind enough to pick me up after me partying hard ><
And this time he brought a surprise for me. Although it's nothing much, but this nasi lemak makes me happy! Im always hungry after club/drinking.
PS. i'm not drunk kay, i just get red EASILY which i hate the most!



Oh yayaya! Before i end this post, i just come across with ppl just like to 晒命!!like seriously? Do you really need to do so? It freaking irritates me to the maximum.
Am i being too sensitive? It's just pure annoying =.=!

Well, i'm heading out with my babes later for Yogurt icecream! and i shall get a nap before doing all this outings...
till then...


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: