Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mia from work

I've been MIA from work for 2.5 days!
and i'm feeling extremely guilty cause i'm sure there's work for me to do.
but on the other hand i gave myself an excuse cause i've been working hard for the rest of the days before i fall sick.
PMS is seriously bad, worse when it comes with migraine =(
Im sure i'm able to get my arse to work by tomorrow! *finger cross*

For outsides i might really look like a hardcore! Cause i went to Phuture on Friday again!
One last round before biebie went back to Singapore and work her arse off too!
Comy (Elaine's bf) apparently touched down Malaysia that day itself and went straight to Phu right away. We call that HARDCORE =D
Due to the time of the month is getting closer hence the bloated face and body!
Loving all my babes' camera! making me so jealous and hoping to get one when i have the money to do so! In the meantime i will bear with my old old camera and iphone! =)
the group pic of the night. Was quite surprised that Eugene actually turn up that night. He has been MIA since who knows when. Sort of like retired from clubbing though.
Looking at all these pictures make me feel that i should really touch up my hair before hand!!
My fugly hair is ruining all the pics.
That night was indeed quite boring, wasn't in the mood to drink cause i'm all worn out from working since morning and never get enough sleep day before cause i was busy having catch up session with the girlies.

So we had a chilling Saturday as we went over to Eugene's house for movies session!
I somehow fall asleep most of the time! wahahahaha

Something miracle happened that is we went for brunch buffet the next morning.
All of us, the night owls managed to wake up go for food!
I guess it's the wonder of food =)
The girls that attended for the buffet - MaiU
Elaine me and eeven

my lovely eeven and me!

and not to mentioned since i'm a camwhore, hence...

the Hamfish too! hahaha

the food overall was okay.
Im not an early person that can eat lots in the morning or infact the 1st meal.
Beer is free flow but it's too early for beer n i'm already bloated didn't wanna feel worse though.

12pm and i'm actually super hungry time to hunt for food now!

Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: