Monday, March 7, 2011

1st week of march 2011

It's March.
February seems abit longer than i thought. I've no idea why, it's just so. Probably because i've been waiting till the day to come! (if u read the previous posts)
Anyway pics to be continue from the previous post, went to Velvet the very next day after Friday. It seems that i'm a hardcore but no, i don't think so. Simply because i think i didn't drink as much as before *wink* proud eh?

But nevertheless, Saturday is one memorable yet nice night. I spent my time so well that i make all my friends drink and by the midnight all of us went cuckooo and it was indeed fun!
it's been a while since we have so much fun together! =)
Love it when i get to spend my nights with all my loved ones.
Hamfish that rarely go clubs. He might feels bored but he's always there for me.
Met my cousin there, which supposedly that she's lazy but end up getting her lazy bum there since i told her to meet me there!
it's been a while since both of us hit to the club together and partay hard!
i made her drink that night and she go 'oh-so-tipsy'! Well, it's all because i'm too happy to see her in club and it's a sin not to drink with my friends
the bunch of girls that i spend with that night.
The reason for us to party hard is because debbie is back from Singapore!
She's back for 10 days and she wanna spend quality time with us.
Even her brother and cousin join us that night. Everything seems to be the same like last time and i definitely miss those time.
Hiding behind eeven! n this look funny. my messy hair is because i go crazy asking ppl around me to drink drink n drink.
we the food team went to Seremban the next day for yummy food!
RM55 per kg for huge huge crab!
trust me, the crab is definitely bigger than my face.
look at those retarded face, i guess we're hyper after consuming a large amount of seafood!
check this out!
not forget to mention, my bestie came back from Aus!
everything seems so nice... i wish they will be here always =(
went over the sueann's house one night. had one real nice coffee latte
this coffee machine is making me inlove with it... so tempted to get one of this thingy since i'm a big fan of coffee.
yesterday night, went to this dessert place in Giza. awesome dessert i should say! their durian is fantastic! =) loving the specs that eeven brought! wahahaha, nicer than the one i have >><<

this coffee that i think is better than starbucks!

had my quick dinner after watching 'adjustment bureau' in Pavilion.
seems to spend my Sunday well as Hamfish and i wake up pretty early for an early brunch buffet at MaiU with the bunch of lovelies.
Headed to Pav to chill out with my Hamfishy.

I wasn't in a good mood these few days especially today i guess.
Dunno issit because the time of the month but it's sucks to be in this kind of situation.
Im feeling pressured from 'the boss' i can't complain. Im trying to get another opportunity for my own.
Sometimes middle of the nights i'm thinking whether i made the right decision to throw the letter out of emotions or what.
Im doubting myself already and i feel even more stress than before.
Isn't things suppose to be better after i've let things go?

what should i do to please everyone n also myself, i wonder.


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: